Welcome to Bratland camping
Bratland camping is situated 16 km south-east of Bergen centre, along road 580. The campground is located in nice surroundings by a lake. There is good public transport to Bergen city. Free transportation if you buy the Bergen Card. Our guests can empty spillwater and chemical toilets and add fresh water. We have a shop where you can buy fresh rolls and other basic products every day. There are good opportunities for jogging, cycling and walking. We have a playground for children and a grill-house that guests are free to use.
- Mini market, where you can buy fresh rolls every morning
- Kitchen with cooking facilities, hot and cold water
- Waching-machine and dryer
- Showers, run with 10 nok
- Electricity points with 16AMP
- Service station for waste water and chemical toilets
- 3 km marked trail
Close to Bratland camping you find the trainstation Haukeland, that is a station for a steemtrain. Every sunday during the summer you can take a trip with the steem train, You find the timetable here!